Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You Deserve A Break Today.....

In my recent post, my friends commented that I need to take a break, that I am working to hard.  Take advantage of the time off. It will come when the time is right.  Yes, that is all true.  I want to enjoy the time off as much as I can, however, the reality always comes down to finances.  If I didn't have to worry about my children's education and the cost associated with it, this down time would not be such a critical burden.  I also would love a break from this mode I am in.  You know I even have nightmares about jobs, postings, recruiter conversations, etc.  It's scary.  Of course how do you get away without incurring costs associated with travel.  I do have two airline vouchers that I need to use up.  I should put them to good use.  But there are two factors holding me back.  1)  I need my husband to take time off work and 2) what to do with the boys....

I wish that all I had to do was follow the yellow brick road.....  I know that if I could follow the yellow brick road, the great and powerful Oz would be able to help me, I just know it. 

I told you I was dreaming.....

So, perhaps I should listen to Ronald McD and get up and get away......

Let's see where my vouchers can take me.... and please not to the golden arches (LOL).

1 comment:

  1. I hear the Washington area is pretty hopping...LOL. :) No matter where you go, I am sure that it will be a welcome break. :) If you need any travel ideas, etc., please let me know.

    ReplyDelete