Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Uneventful, but then again.....

I started my day on the treadmill.  But I must admit, after walking 10 miles on Sunday at the US Open, I only ran 1.25 miles on the treadmill.  It feels like today was basically uneventful. 

However, I did have lunch with two former colleagues.  It was fun catching up with them and hearing their woes of how busy they are at work. (LOL). 

Later this afternoon, I received a call from a recruiter for an 18-month contract that I will be presented for.  Wish me luck.

I also called my former boss to help me with a quick SQL lesson.  Jeff is great and I will forever be thankful.

Then to top off the evening a group memeber from LinkedIn gave me some tips on my blog layout. 

Thank you!

As I was getting ready to finish my blog, my daughter told me she needs to make a presention for her speech class on how to make something.  Guess what she wants to present? Making Pastizzi's.  And guess who is going to help her?

I am off to Safeway.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA - the life of the unemployed - sounds like a chapter from my blog! HAHAHA

    Have a great night!

    MZ

    ReplyDelete