Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Another Day

Today turned out to be nothing other than just another day.  A very typical Wednesday for me.  I seemed to have spent more time in the kitchen today than usual.  This morning I made homemade strawberry tarts that I shared with my Job Search Work Team members. 

When I arrived home, I was once again, in the kitchen.  This time, assisting Melissa in making pastizzi's for her Speech class.  The topic she had to speak on for 5 minutes was "How to Make...." and as I explained yesterday, she wanted to make a traditional Maltese dish.  She chose an appetizer called pastizzi.   So there we were, rolling the dough, filling it with the ricotta filling and baking them.  We made 20.  All for her classmates to taste at tomorrows class.



On the subject of job search.  Well, there hasn't been much out there for me to post for.  I am trying to focus on Linked In and networking more.  So I don't really have anything new to report.

Has anyone heard about IHire Secretarial.  It's a job search site you have to pay for.  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment