Monday, June 14, 2010

Up from here

Ah, the drudgery of Mondays.  Not that any particular day of the week is any different for me. (smile).  Back to my daily routine,  treadmill comes first.  While I an on the treadmill, something terrible happens to me.  I start thinking, and thinking, and thinking.  This morning, I thought that it felt llike I was at the bottom.  I was also going to be stranded for the whole morning since Melissa's car broke down and she needs my car to get to a summer Speech class she is taking that starts today.  Of course, I am the one who has to postpone my plans.  Oh the joys of motherhood!

Since I felt like I was at the bottom,  and I was in my "thinking" mode, and I felt that it was about as bad as it could be, I knew it could only go up from here.

Truly, nothing come easily.  If it did, then it wouldn't feel like it was worth it. So, I am not going to let this opportunity that I have been faced with get me down.

I am up about the sun shining through the shades in my room.  There is a nice cool breeze from the open window.  And I am looking forward to the US Open this weekend.  Steve and I are headed to Monterey to watch the US Open and host a dinner for some of his clients.

So, it can't be said enough that it can only go up from here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you & I are in the same boat...yet again. Enough of this already. I am ready, willing and able to take work. GROAN.

    ReplyDelete