Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Glimmer of hope


Apparently, the unemployment rate is down and hiring is up.  That sounds great on paper.  Now, Show Me The Money!  All kidding aside, there is a glimmer of hope for those of us still seeking work.

 I had a great lunch meeting with a former classmate today.  It's always nice to reconnect with the past and bridge our current lives.  I am hoping some of my networking came out in our meeting today.  She offered some great insight for my job search. 

More good news -- a phone meeting with another staffing firm tomorrow afternoon.  I continue to remain optimistic and stay focused.

So I am going to suggest reading  The Power of Positive Thinking and the Amazing Results of Positive Thinking Collection to encourage you to think happy thoughts because that is what Wendy said in the movie "Peter Pan".

No comments:

Post a Comment