Sunday, June 20, 2010

No Place Like Home...

First of all, I have to say I am WIPED OUT!.  Being able to be a part of the U.S. Open was a once in a lifetime experience for me.  I put in about 10 miles walking that course with my husband.  The weather was cold, windy, and warm.  Did I mention it was cold, windy and warm?

The dinner we hosted at the Hog's Breath for 20 people went quite well.  Its always interesting to be a part of a dinner when you don't know any of the people.  They were definitely a cast of characters.

It was great to get away, but just like Dorothy said, there's no place like home.  In case you haven't noticed, my continued reference to the Wizard of Oz.... It happens to be my all time favorite classic movie.

Tonight I am just lounging and regrouping so I can start my job search again tomorrow morning.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment