Friday, June 4, 2010

After All....

Today has not been one of my better days.  I started out the day by waking up with a headache.  That should have been my first sign.  I took the boys to school.  Since I was working on my headache, I decided that getting on the treadmill was just not going to happen.  So, I decided I would make a cake for Melissa's birthday.  But, unfortunately, I had to run to the store to get a few thing so I could bake the cake.  I quickly went to Lucky hoping I could avoid seeing anyone I knew, since I was still sporting my sweats and not a stitch of make-up.  But, of course Lillian was working this morning and so, reason number two for the way my day was headed.  I baked the cake then headed out to my Weight Watchers meeting.  The scale was not my friend today.  Reason number three - 1.8 lb gain.  Jeez.  I guess that's what I get for not tracking.  As soon as I got home, my cell phone rang, and it was a potential employer, with bad news,  I didn't get the job.  That makes reason number four.  After plugging away at the computer seaching for employment, my husband calls me to tell me he got a speeding ticket on his way home from his business trip.  I need this day to make a turn for the better.  We are all going out to Chevy's for Melissa's birthday (sorry Weight Watcher's).  And of course, we can't forget my cake that will be waiting for us when we get back from Chevy's.  After all, "Tomorrow is Another Day..... (Thank you Scarlett)....

No comments:

Post a Comment