Saturday, June 12, 2010

I haven't blogged in the last few days, for lack of better words, I seem to have writers block.  Today is Saturday and, while it was a hot day, the wind was having it's way for most of the day. 

I know its the "weekend", but, like I said previously, it is difficult for me not to search for job opportunities.  I did manage to find a few that I applied for today.  Union Bank was one of the companies I applied to.  I continue to remain optimistic.  LinkedIn has been a great resource, for discussions and such.

It is always nice to take a break and my husband Steve and I decided to go out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then a little shopping at Macys.  It turned out to be a wonderful day.  I always enjoy spending time with Steve.

Now it's time to sit back, relax and watch a movie. 
It's Complicated
is in the queue.

Sahha all!  ("Sahha" is Maltese for goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment