Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today is my busiest day of the week.  I went to my Job Search Work Team meeting, and it feels like others who haven't been in the group as long as I have are getting more interview opportunities than I am.  The only positive I can think of, is when one of them lands, they may be able to assist me in the networking arena.  I left the meeting early in order to take a call from a staffing agency.  There is a job that she would like to present me to.  I had to take several assessment tests.  Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, grammar and spelling.  Yikes.  I faired rather well for most of them, but was disappointed to find out how much I didn't know about Outlook.  I am so tired this evening.  But I will end it with food for thought.  "Go the extra mile, you will find the road isn't crowded."

No comments:

Post a Comment