Thursday, July 29, 2010

Carry on ...

Enough already! I had my little break at Lake Tahoe and it was absolutely fabulous. My dad got VIP tickets to the Elton John Concert for me and my husband. This included at pre-show cocktail and food party. I am not much of a gambler, but still ended up coming home with extra money in my pocket.

Enough said. Now down to the nitty gritty. Before I left for Tahoe, I had a two phone interviews for two very different positions. It has been one week since the first phone interview and I have not heard anything. And we know that in the case of job seeking, no news is bad news. It actully gets worse from here. I had a face to face interview yesterday with the County. Eight questions with a panel of 5 people. It lasted 20 minutes. Talk about the deer in the headlights look. Well that was me, when they asked several questions that I could not articulate an anwer for. So I definitely fumbled that. I need help with interviewing. I am sure my resume is okay because I am getting phone screens, but not any interviews or job offers. Not even with my former employer.




So if anyone wants to assist me in becoming a better interviewer I could use all the help I can get.




Carry on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment