Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Do People Blog About?

Okay, so I am unemployed and have been since the end of 2009. Today, the weather here in Concord California is downright nasty. So, I did my routine stuff of the day. Woke up at 7:30 a.m. got on the treadmill for 30 minutes, showered, etc, You get the picture. Anyway, I checked the job boards, and alas, now I am bored... So, I get on Swagbucks.com and end up creating this blog. I have been thinking about starting a blog for people who have found themselves unemployed, over age 50 and finding it extremely difficult to find a job. Any thoughts out there on this subject>>>

2 comments:

  1. So I wrote this huge response to this....and lost it. Basically...

    I have been unemployed since February 26th. I took about 4 weeks and destressed. It has been a long road already but I recently decided to use staffing agencies for placement. So far, Aerotek has been the most beneficial and has stayed in contact with me far more than any of the others.

    I hear you about going through the daily motions and finding boredom. My only advice is to make sure that you don't live in front of the PC on a daily basis. Make time to stop and smell the flowers as corny as that sounds. It is important that you don't stress out. Things will come along and before long, you will be wishing for an upcoming vacation. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Hope you enjoy today's blog...

    ReplyDelete