Monday, August 16, 2010

Giving Back To Others...

Prior to successfully landing a job, these past nine months I was on a different journey as well. I had gotten so lazy, and was enjoying too much of the wrong kinds of food. Back in September 2009, I decided to join Weight Watchers. Six weeks later I became unemployed. I made a promise to myself that I would not let unemployment get me down. I started getting on the treadmill 3 to 4 days a week. I now had the time to devote to exercising and eating the right kinds of foods.

After 10 months of Weight Watchers, I am officially a lifetime member. With this new status, I am going to be a part of the Weight Watchers family. I have an interview on Thursday evening to be a receptionist/leader. Even though I am embarking on a new career, I know it's my turn to give back to others. I lost 20 pounds and intend to never gain it back. What better way to stay on track! My blog may now turn into a Weight Management blog to inspire others to get healthy, just like I did and to turn a negative situation into something positive.

So, if you are motivated, dedicated and quest for the best, then don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. Remember, What you believe,  you can achieve!

1 comment: